I made a conscious decision to not read old posts before starting this one. Because, as Mark McGwire said before Congress, I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to talk about my new thinner future!
Also, I didn't feel like dredging all those memories up. Sometimes I look back at decisions I made in the recent past and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. My decision-making process at that point was obviously driven by different factors at that point, but what were they? And why? I have no doubt I would react differently faced with similar circumstances today, but I don't know what to base that belief on.
So the diet!
Today's weight: 138 pounds (Ugh, I know, right? This is the heaviest I've ever been. Honestly, I give myself props. For being techically overweight, I carry it well.)
(click to enlarge!)
- NO PIZZA!
- No delivery food. If you want it, go get it.
- If you eat a big breakfast, eat a small lunch and vice versa.
- Only small snacks in the after work or in the evening.
- Drink more water!
- Work lunch--either soup and salad or veggies and pasta/rice. Only eat entrees if they're favorites.
- No snacks from the work snack box!
- May 21 (this is 40 days from today. I went 40 days without eating meat for Lent, so I know I can do something for 40 days).
- June 11 (the last day at work before I leave on my trip to NC!)
I will check in with weekly weight updates on Fridays!