Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Today...

  • Went for a walk. Got shit on by a bird. "I'm being shit on, that's all, shit on!" Literally.
  • Returned home, watched some TV.
  • Ate three pieces of pizza, which cost me a NutriSum point.
  • Watched more TV, fell asleep.
  • Woke up, shower, blah blah blah...
  • Weighed myself: 121.
  • Read newspaper, bus, went to work...
  • Breakfast: blueberry yogurt and Diet Coke.
  • Worked. Was irritated by some work-related stuff but it's kind of irrelevant unless you work there.
  • Dude got the job. Yay. Found out my car is not suitable for driving on the freeway, so really, what's the point of driving period.
  • Ate lunch: vegetables, rice, spaghetti, cottage cheese, roll, craisins, orange.
  • Worked. Wrote some notes down about the stuff that irritated me because believe me, it will be addressed.
  • Went to my mom's work for a ride home.
  • Arrived at home, ate two more pieces of pizza. This costs me two NutriSum points for today, because I'm trying to keep my calories down. Consequently, I'm skipping one of my whole grains and one of my vegetable points.
  • Read on the internet.
  • Went for a walk. Since it rained again, the KK river is really high and the current is much faster than usual.
  • Came home. He cleaned the house because it seemed like I was in a bad mood and he wanted to make me feel better. That's really nice, but it didn't work.
  • Wrote this post.

No comments: